One Little Spark Permanent Jewelry
- Clean your jewelry with a cleaning cloth
- All jewelry oxidizes depending on the environment (including 14k gold). Tanning lotions, self tanners, chlorinated pools, and the ph of your skin can change the color of your permanent jewelry. If you have chosen a plated piece it will not last as long as stainless steel, gold filled, sterling silver or 14k gold.
- The life of your piece is also dependent on the environment the piece is subjected to. If you're pulling on your piece by wearing socks or gloves this can stress the chain and cause it to break. Be mindful to move your jewelry before putting on clothing items.
- Permanent does not mean indestructible. Your permanent jewelry can fall off and/or break. The chains are dainty and the ability of the chain to break away at the jump ring is a safety feature.
- Please care for your jewelry and check on it daily.
- If your jewelry does happen to come off please do not try to fix it yourself. Reach out to us and we will set up a time to fix your piece for you.
- If the weld breaks and not the chain we will replace the jump ring free of charge.
All Sales Are Final.
If you have any issues with your new permanent jewelry please do not hesitate to contact us. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 252-230-4989.
We value our customers very much and want you to be happy with your One Little Spark experience!